At last I’m back into my own blog space! And in time for Christmas…
(The above is not one of mine but I like it!)
WordPress who host my blog charge me an annual fee but they cannot provide enough people (yes people: those things who answer enquiries) to respond to help requests within the space of an entire month.
Because my blog was hacked a couple of years ago, I put security measures in place, so that when I log in to my blog a code is sent to my phone. I put the code in and carry on blogging.
What happens if WordPress do NOT send the code is this:
- You lose access to your blog
- You contact WordPress help
- WordPress help tells you to type in the security number they sent to your phone…
- There is no phone message
- Go around in circles again 😨